Call Us Today!
About Nova Dumpsters
Reliable, low cost dumpster rentals in DC, Northern Virginia and Maryland.
Welcome to Nova Dumpsters. Our goal is to provide affordable dumpster service that people can depend on.
We are a locally owned and operated company with over 30 years of experience in junk removal and waste management in the Washington DC metropolitan area. We began as a team of two brothers and a single truck as Nova Junk. As our junk removal business has become the leader in customer service and low-priced junk removal our customers have asked us again and again to provide them with dumpster services for their larger or longer term projects. We are pleased and excited to bring the same quality service and pricing our customers desire in offering dumpster rentals.
Whether you are renovating a bathroom, emptying a home or rental unit, or replacing a deck or driveway we have a dumpster that will meet you needs. We will drop the dumpster off at the agreed upon time and pick it up when you contact us to have it removed.
Nova Dumpsters is fully insured and CDL Licensed.
We strive to be the best dumpster rental company, because our customers are our highest priority and we believe honesty and excellent customer service are the basis of good business practices.
Why choose Nova Dumpsters for your dumpster rental needs?
- We are bonded, insured, and licensed.
- Locally owned and operated
- Multiple size dumpsters available
- Free assistance on how to obtain city permits when needed.
- Reliable and friendly
hook-lift dumpster system
We offer a hook-lift dumpster system to deliver and pick up our dumpsters. This system has several advantages:
- Unlike the roll off system used by many companies, the hook-lift system allows us to set dumpsters in tighter spaces that would be difficult to get into for other companies.
- We carefully place your dumpster on your property and don’t simply drop them off which could damage your property.
- We have a variety of sizes including smaller dumpsters that allows us to travel on weaker surfaces.