Dumpster Rentals – Southeast Washington DC
Nova Dumpsters provides dumpster rentals for businesses and homes in and around Southeast Washington DC.
We are a locally owned company that also serves Northern Virginia, as well as Prince George and Montgomery Counties in Maryland.
We serve all the neighborhoods in Southeast Washington DC including Capital Hill, Capital Riverfront, Anacostia, Barry Farm, and Buena Vista.
When you’re looking for an easy and convenient way to dispose of junk and debris, a dumpster is about as easy as it gets. Simply walk outside and toss in whatever you want to get rid of. And then the fully loaded dumpster is hauled away.
And renting from Nova Dumpsters is about as easy and convenient as it gets.
Why We’re Perfect for Serving Customers in Southeast Washington DC
When you call Nova Dumpsters and hear our price for your dumpster, you’ll like to decide then and there to rent from us.
And the price we quote you is the price you’ll pay. There are no hidden fees like some companies. We don’t tack on delivery and pickup fees or landfill costs. That’s all included in your price.
What also makes us convenient to work with is that we work around your schedule. You decide on when you want the dumpster dropped off and when you want it picked up. And those are the times we’ll be there.
For one we offer a variety of dumpster sizes, so even if space is a premium on your property, we might have a dumpster that will work for you.
Another reason to rent from us is because of the trucks we use. They’re designed to carefully lower your roll-off dumpster onto your property instead of violently dropping it. And with more control over the dumpster, there is less likelihood that surrounding property will be damaged.
We also try to take a green approach to our business. Once we pick up your dumpster, we first take it to a transfer station. Anything that is recyclable is separated out.
We are also fully licensed and insured.
Contractors, Realtors and Landlords Rely on Us
We serve all variety of businesspeople in the area, from small shop owners to offices managers. They rent dumpsters when they have old products to get rid of, broken office equipment, obsolete printers, and copiers.
For construction companies, we supply the necessary number of dumpsters on site to complete their project. And empty them, as needed. This helps to keep them on schedule.
When a tenant moves out, landlords contact us so they can quickly clear out the property in order to get it listed.
And Realtors rely on us when they have a homeowner that needs to clear the debris out of a home they’re about to list.
If you own a business or manage one and need a dumpster, we can work with you to make the process as simple as possible. So that employees or customers aren’t inconvenienced.
Some of the Things You Can Toss into a Dumpster. And Can’t.
One of the benefits of using a dumpster is that you can often toss into dumpster items you can’t put in your everyday trash can. For example, Washington DC won’t allow construction debris to be disposed of. With a dumpster you can. Here are some of the items you can throw into a dumpster.
- Construction debris
- Roofing Material
- Dirt, rock, & brick (requires special construction dumpster)
- Yard waste
- Mattresses, box springs (may incur additional handling fees)
- Old furniture
- Sports equipment
Items we cannot take include:
Biohazardous materials/medical waste • Paint • Batteries • Tires • Propane tanks • Liquids/Solvents/Freon/Chemicals • Equipment containing gas, oil or Freon• Refrigerators and AC • Asbestos • Radioactive• Explosive• Railroad Ties• Herbicides and Pesticides •
Making Sure Your Dumpster Rental Meets Your Needs
The biggest decision you’ll have to make is what size of dumpster you’ll need. The good news is that you don’t have to guess. Our experienced staff will help you choose the right dumpster size for your specific project.
- 6-yard dumpster –14′ Long x 8′ Wide x 2′ Tall Max Weight: (8000 lbs. ~ 4 Tons) – This is known as a construction dumpster as it can be used for heavy materials such as bricks, rocks, dirt, etc. It can also be used when you have a couple pickup loads of trash to get rid of.
- 10-yard dumpster – 14′ Long x 8′ Wide x 3′ Tall Max Weight: (8,000 lbs. ~ 4 Tons) – When you’re doing a small do it yourself project on your own, this dumpster helps you avoid any messes in the home.
- 15-yard dumpster – 16′ Long x 8′ Wide x 4′ Tall Max Weight: (8,000 lbs. ~ 4 Tons) – When you’re clearing out a larger room, such as an attic or basement then this dumpster is the one to rent.
- 20-yard dumpster – 16′ Long x 8′ Wide x 4.5′ Tall Max Weight: (8,000 lbs. ~ 4 Tons) If you’re clearing out multiple rooms or a larger business this size is the best options.
- 30-yard dumpster – 18′ Long x 8′ Wide x 6′ Tall Max Weight: (8,000 lbs. ~ 4 Tons) – Our largest dumpster is best for large construction and commercial work. It can also be used when your clearing out an entire estate.
If you’re ready to rent a dumpster then call us at (833) 610-3867 or fill out the convenient form on this site. We’ll get your dumpster scheduled or let you know the cost to rent.
Nova Junk serves the neighborhoods of Southeast Washington DC including:
Anacostia, Barney Circle, Barry Farm, Bellevue, Benning Ridge, Buena Vista, Capitol Hill, Capitol View, Civic Betterment, Congress Heights, Douglass, Dupont Park, Fairfax Village, Fairlawn, Fort Davis, Fort Dupont, Fort Stanton, Garfield Heights, Good Hope, Greenway, Hillcrest, Knox Hill, Marshall Heights, Navy Yard, Naylor Gardens, Penn Branch, Randle Highlands, Shipley Terrace, Skyland, Twining, Washington Highland, Woodland