Dumpster Rentals Northeast Washington DC
Nova Dumpsters provides roll-off dumpster rentals to residences and businesses in and around Northeast Washington DC.
If you’ve decided you have more junk than city services will take or undertaking a project that will result in a lot of junk and debris, then a dumpster is a great choice. It doesn’t get any easier than walking outside your door and tossing away what you want disposed of.
Construction work, home remodeling projects, closing out an estate, or clearing out an attic is the most obvious times a dumpster is needed.
Yet, a dumpster is also ideal for when you’re doing spring cleaning, doing some landscaping work, or cleaning up after a storm.
We offer a variety of dumpster sizes so if your project is large or small, we can accommodate.
We even offer a special construction dumpster if you need to get rid of dirt, concrete, rock, or bricks.
We’re here to help you get rid of your mess. We’ve worked with residents and businesses in Brentwood, Brookland, Marshall Heights, Pleasant Hill, Stanton Park, Trinidad, Michigan Park, Riggs Park, Fort Totten, Fort Lincoln, Edgewood, and Kenilworth.
What Size Dumpster Do You Need?
These are the dumpster sizes we have available and some of the common projects they’re used for. When you schedule your dumpster drop off our trained staff will review what you have to get rid of and match with you with the dumpster size that will work best for you.
- 6-yard dumpster –14′ Long x 8′ Wide x 2′ Tall Max Weight: (8000 lbs. ~ 4 Tons) – This is our construction dumpster as it can be used for high-density materials such as dirt, concrete, and bricks. It can also be used if you have just a few things to get rid of, but more than you could take in a couple of pickup loads.
- 10-yard dumpster – 14′ Long x 8′ Wide x 3′ Tall Max Weight: (8,000 lbs. ~ 4 Tons) – If you’re doing a small renovation project or clearing out a room of clutter, including old furniture, mattresses, and such
- 15-yard dumpster – 16′ Long x 8′ Wide x 4′ Tall Max Weight: (8,000 lbs. ~ 4 Tons) – With the amount of space available in this roll-off dumpster you could empty out an attic or a basement.
- 20-yard dumpster – 16′ Long x 8′ Wide x 4.5′ Tall Max Weight: (8,000 lbs. ~ 4 Tons) If your undertaking a bigger renovation project or clearing out multiple rooms, this dumpster should fit your needs.
- 30-yard dumpster – 18’ Long by 8’ Wide by 6’ Tall. Max Weight (12000 lbs-6tons) Our largest dumpster is often used by construction companies or businesses undertaking a major commercial project. Depending on the size of the home, it could be used for an estate cleanout.
Why You Want to Rent from Nova Dumpsters
If we’re the first dumpster company you looked at or the third, we’ll be the last you look at. It’s not just that we offer some of the lowest prices in the area. But that’s a start.
When you get a quote from a dumpster company the first question you should ask is if that is what you are going to pay. Some companies will quote you a low price, the provide a bill with a number of additional charges such as pick up and drop off fees, landfill fees, etc.
Our price is all-inclusive. There are no hidden charges to follow later.
There is also our service. When you schedule a drop off you choose a time that is convenient for you. That is the time we show. Not three hours later when we finally get around to you.
We also remove it at the scheduled time. If you find you might need it longer, than give us a call and we’ll work something out.
And you don’t need to be concerned that your property will be damaged because the dumpster has been dropped off onto your driveway. We use a hook haul system that not only allows us to gently lower the dumpster but ensure it goes into the spot you requested.
For professional contractors, we not only supply the necessary number of dumpsters you need, but also empty them regularly to keep your project on schedule.
We are also fully licensed and insured.
Nova Dumpster is a locally owned business based in Northern Virginia and our reputation is built on the prices and services we provide.
Preparing for Your Dumpster Arrival
Once you’ve scheduled a dumpster you need to prepare for its arrival. We’ll go over the dimensions of the dumpster when you schedule your drop-off and how much room we’ll need to place it on your property.
Ideally, you want the dumpster on a driveway or parking area. Putting it on the grass could harm your lawn. And while we are very careful when depositing your dumpster, it might be a good idea to have some wood down.
As long as the dumpster is being placed on your property, you’re not required to get a permit in Washington DC. If it’s going to be on a public space, however, you do. You’ll need to arrange this in advance of our arrival.
Many residential streets in Northeast Washington DC are older and narrower than most streets, but our vehicles can often get through. If there is construction taking place or parts of the streets are blocked off, then let us know.
Call (833) 610-3867 to talk to our staff or fill out the easy to use form on our site to have them contact you. Our experienced team is here to take care of your needs and go over what you need to get rid of.
Nova Dumpster serves the neighborhoods of Northeast Washington DC including:
Arboretum, Atlas District (H Street Corridor), Benning, Benning Heights, Brentwood, Brookland, Burrville, Carver Langston, Capitol Hill, Central Northeast/Mahaning Heights, Deanwood, East Corner, Eastland Gardens, Eckington, Edgewood, Fort Lincoln, Fort Totten, Gateway, Hillbrook, Ivy City, Kenilworth, Kingman Park, Lamond Riggs, Langdon, Lincoln Heights, Mayfair, Michigan Park, Near Northeast, North Michigan Park, Pleasant Hill, Riggs Park, River Terrace, Stronghold, Trinidad, Woodridge