Nova Dumpster Rental – Alexandria Virginia
Nova Dumpsters services businesses throughout Northern Virginia, including Alexandria. No matter if you’re a landlord, a business owner, or a homeowner, we can supply you with the right sized dumpster to get rid of all your bulk trash. If you’re cleaning out a room, clearing out a property, or simply getting rid of accumulated junk we can make it easy to get rid of.
We offer a variety of dumpster sizes at very competitive rates.
When you find yourself with more trash then will fit into a 65-pound trash container you can either schedule a special pickup with the city or haul away the junk yourself. Either option has problems. You’ll have to bag most everything in order to meet the cities requirements or to make it easier to unload at the Lofton landfill.
You’ll also need to separate out items such as yard waste when you are setting them out for the city to pick up or visit special drop off locations at the landfill.
Then there is the time factor not just to bundle up or bag everything, but in the case of taking it to the landfill to make the drive. It’s a 30-minute drive to the Lofton and Potomac Landfills, which isn’t bad if you can get in right away. And be there before 3:30.
The Advantage of Nova Dumpsters
With our service we simply drop off the dumpster and you fill it, without having to bag or tie. Nova Dumpsters uses a unique hook and haul system that allows us to drop off dumpsters in even the smallest area. And we don’t simply drop them off, potentially damaging a driveway or lawn. We lower them down so that they don’t cause any damage.
If your home or business in or around Alexandria and in the midst of remodeling or cleaning out a room or simply have an accumulation of old furniture and appliances, then call us. We work with homeowners, Realtors, contractors, landlords, and business people throughout the area.
Items We cannot take include:
Bio-hazardous materials/medical waste • Paint • Batteries • Tires • Propane tanks • Liquids/Solvents/Freon/Chemicals • Equipment containing gas, oil or Freon• Refrigerators and AC • Asbestos • Radioactive• Explosive• Railroad Ties• Herbicides and Pesticides •
Mattresses, box springs may incur additional handling fees.
Finding the Roll Off Dumpster Size for Your Cleanup Project
There are a variety of factors involved in getting the dumpster size you need for your cleanup projects. You want a roll off dumpster that has enough room for all your junk yet isn’t so big that you’re left with a half-empty dumpster. You also want something that fits into the space available.
Thankfully you don’t have to decide on your own. When you contact us, our staff will go over what you have to dispose of and then suggest the best size for your space and project.
- 6-yard dumpster –14′ Long x 8′ Wide x 2′ Tall Max Weight: (8000 lbs. ~ 4 Tons) – Our smallest size is still very spacious and can take a lot of junk.
- 10-yard dumpster – 14′ Long x 8′ Wide x 3′ Tall Max Weight: (8,000 lbs. ~ 4 Tons) – This roll off dumpster is the best option for a small room cleanout or small renovation project.
- 15-yard dumpster – 16′ Long x 8′ Wide x 4′ Tall Max Weight: (8,000 lbs. ~ 4 Tons) – This is the dumpster to rent when you’re cleaning out a much larger space such as a garage or attic.
- 20-yard dumpster – 16′ Long x 8′ Wide x 4.5′ Tall Max Weight: (8,000 lbs. ~ 4 Tons) This dumpster be used for commercial and residential remodeling. It’s also useful for when you have multiple rooms to clear out.
- 30-yard dumpster – 18′ Long x 8′ Wide x 6′ Tall Max Weight: (8,000 lbs. ~ 4 Tons) – Our largest dumpster is best for large construction and commercial projects or when you’re clearing out a lot of rooms.
Call today to schedule a drop-off so you can rid of all your junk, no matter its size. Simply fill out the form on this site or call (833) 610-3867.