Dumpsters for Rent – Nokesville, Virginia
Nova Dumpsters provides dumpsters for rent in Nokesville, Virginia. We serve homeowners, businesses, contractors and more throughout Northern Virginia. No matter what your needs are Doctor Disposal Inc. will custom fit you with the right dumpster!
A dumpster is a simple solution to when you have more junk that will fit into your trashcan. And that you don’t feel like hauling yourself to the local landfill. That’s nearly a half hour away and doesn’t include the time waiting in line to dump your items.
With a dumpster, you only have to step outside your door to toss away junk of all sizes. Then when you’re done, you simply let it be. We’ll pick it up and haul it to the landfill.
The only thing you have to decide on is what company to go with. Not all dumpster rental companies are the same.
What Makes Nova Dumpsters Different
We are a locally owned company that has been in the junk removal business for over 13 years. Through the years we’ve developed a 5-star reputation for our on-time service and courteous crew.
When it comes to a dumpster rental your first concern is likely the cost.
Our upfront pricing includes your delivery, pickup, rental period and any applicable taxes. This is important as some companies will quote you one price over the phone, but then when you receive their bill, you’ll find all these other charges tacked on.
Our dumpsters are affordable and the price we quote you is the price you pay.
The other thing to be concerned about is the size. You don’t want a giant dumpster when you’re clearing out a single room. You pay for a full bin, but only fill it up halfway. Yet you don’t want the dumpster to be filled when you still have items to get rid of.
We have a variety of dumpster sizes available, so if your project is big or small, we can provide you with the size you need. This is also important if space is an issue on your property.
Other benefits to our company are just as important, but which you might not have thought of.
For one, we use a hook haul system that allows us to carefully lower your dumpster on your property instead of just dropping it. This helps to lessen the chance for damage being done. It also means we can get into tighter spaces.
We also recognize your time is important. That is why when you schedule a time of your choosing for a drop-off, that is when we get there. Our goal is to provide outstanding service so that our customers will not only use us again sometime but will even recommend us to their friends and family.
Another reason to go with us is that we don’t just take your dumpster to the landfill and dump it on the ever-growing mountain of waste. We take it to a transfer station, where any recyclable materials are set aside.
You can also be assured that we are fully licensed and insured.
Construction, Demolition, Remodeling, Cleanup & Yard Waste
Our customers vary so much because a roll off dumpster can be used in so many situations. Here are some of the people and industries we work with:
· Contractors: New and old construction, roofing debris, demo jobs, drywall, etc.
· Homeowners: household cleanouts, garages, basements, attics, yards.
· Landscapers: Brush removal, yard cleanups, tree trimming, yard waste.
· Landlords: Clean out the junk left by a previous tenant or to renovate a listing.
· Real estate agents: Estate cleanouts and the removal of unwanted items from a home about to be sold.
For all these groups we’ll work with them to ensure they have the dumpster they need for whatever their project is. With a contractor, this can often mean multiple dumpsters on a site that we empty as needed.
We also have special construction dumpsters that can be used for brick, broken concrete, and dirt.
Since we have varying sizes for you to rent, you don’t have to think a dumpster is only for big projects. It could be for a simple spring cleaning or when you’re clearing up the yard. Really any time you have more than the city will pick up, a dumpster will come in handy.
Find the Dumpster Size That Works Best For You
Two things will help determine the dumpster you need. The amount of junk you have to get rid of and the space on your property for the dumpster. Here are dimensions of the dumpsters we have available and common uses for them.
- 6-yard dumpster –14′ Long x 8′ Wide x 2′ Tall Max Weight: (8000 lbs. ~ 4 Tons) – A small size that can fit practically anywhere, but with still enough room to handle a lot of junk. You can use it to dispose of small amounts of household and construction debris.
- 10-yard dumpster – 14′ Long x 8′ Wide x 3′ Tall Max Weight: (8,000 lbs. ~ 4 Tons) – The perfect size for when you’re clearing out a single room or doing a small renovation project.
- 15-yard dumpster – 16′ Long x 8′ Wide x 4′ Tall Max Weight: (8,000 lbs. ~ 4 Tons) – Ideal for cleaning out the garage or attic
- 20-yard dumpster – 16′ Long x 8′ Wide x 4.5′ Tall Max Weight: (8,000 lbs. ~ 4 Tons) Can be used for commercial and residential remodeling, as well as office cleanouts.
- 30 yard dumpster – 18′ Long x 8′ Wide x 6′ Tall Max Weight: (8,000 lbs. ~ 4 Tons) – Our largest dumpster is used for major construction remodeling, project demolition, and commercial building cleanouts
Contact us with any questions you have about renting a roll off dumpster in Nokesville. Call (833) 610-3867 and speak with our experienced team so we can help you determine what size is best for your situation.