Dumpster Rental – Woodbridge Virginia
Nova Dumpsters is a dumpster rental company based in Woodbridge, Virginia that services homes and businesses. A dumpster is an ideal way to get rid of a lot of junk quickly and easily.
Are you doing a remodeling project and need to get rid of the debris? Preparing to move and getting rid of years’ worth of clutter.
Or a contractor that needs debris hauled away on a regular basis to keep a work site clear.
Landlords and Realtors call us when they have a listing to clear out quickly. You and your staff can clear out an apartment or the current homeowner can clear out their clutter to make their home seem roomier.
With a dumpster, it couldn’t get any easier to get rid of your clutter. You simply haul everything out the front door and toss it in. When you’re done, we simply haul it away.
And the place to call is Nova Dumpsters.
Nova Dumpsters a Woodbridge Virginia Company
We are a locally owned business that has been in the junk removal for over a decade. Our reputation is for on-time service, affordable prices, and courteous service.
If you’re a homeowner, you can call us when you’re remodeling a room in your home and don’t want the debris to add to your mess. You can toss all of it in the dumpster.
When you’re about to move and want to show off your home in the best light, then clear of it off clutter. Or maybe you’re just doing some spring cleaning and have a lot to get rid of.
Whatever your reason, you can call us and know we’re just down the road and ready to help. We are licensed and insured.
Dumpster Rentals for Construction or Remodeling Projects
Construction projects take a lot of equipment and manpower and often result in crammed work sites. The last thing you want is debris and concrete adding to the congestion. With a dumpster, you get that debris hauled away so you and your crew can continue working. We can keep dumpsters at your work site for the duration of the project and empty them as needed.
For home remodeling projects, dumpsters are a great rid of debris the city won’t take. Drywall, carpeting, and other materials removed from the existing room, can all be tossed easily in a dumpster.
No matter if the project is small or large we have a dumpster size to meet your needs.
We also have special dumpsters that can be used for getting rid of dirt, bricks, and concrete.
Our Unique Dumpster Rental Service is Ideal For Tight Locations
We are one of a few Dumpster Rental Companies in the area that uses the hook-lift dumpster system to deliver and pick up roll off dumpsters. This system has several important advantages:
- Unlike the cable system used by the most dumpster companies, the hook-lift system allows us to place containers in tighter driveways and harder to get to spots.
- Some of the dumpsters we have are smaller than those used by the big roll off companies. This means we can travel on weaker surfaces and get them into tighter spots.
- With our hook-lift system, we can gently place dumpsters on the ground instead of a hard drop like the roll off-cable system.
- Our trucks are smaller than typical dumpster rental companies meaning less weight and less potential to damage the roads.
Low Pricing with No Hidden Fees
Our pricing is all-inclusive, meaning the fee your quoted is the fee you pay unless your load is overweight. Many companies will quote you a fee and then add on delivery charges, fuel surcharges, tipping fees, and environmental fees. Suddenly your bill is a lot larger.
No permits are needed if you’re having the dumpster placed on private property. If you intend to have it on a public street, we can discuss with you what you need to do to get the required permit, if necessary.
It’s All About Recycling
A roll-off dumpster isn’t simply emptied out at the nearest landfill. It’s taken to a transfer station where the staff go through it and remove anything that can be recycled. This helps to eliminate the impact on the environment. The last thing we want to do is add the overflowing mountains of trash already there.
What Size Dumpster Do You Need?
Dumpsters aren’t one size fits all. When you call Nova Dumpsters, we don’t just drop off a dumpster. We first talk to you what you’ll be getting rid of so that we can get an idea of what size you need.
- 6-yard dumpster –14′ Long x 8′ Wide x 2′ Tall Max Weight: (8000 lbs. ~ 4 Tons) – Ideal for small projects or for simple cleanup projects
- 10-yard dumpster – 14′ Long x 8′ Wide x 3′ Tall Max Weight: (8,000 lbs. ~ 4 Tons) – For small construction projects and single room cleanouts
- 15-yard dumpster – 16′ Long x 8′ Wide x 4′ Tall Max Weight: (8,000 lbs. ~ 4 Tons) – Generally used for single room remodeling or an attic or garage cleanouts.
- 20-yard dumpster – 16′ Long x 8′ Wide x 4.5′ Tall Max Weight: (8,000 lbs. ~ 4 Tons) Best for remodeling projects and yard waste cleanup.
- 30-yard dumpster – 18′ Long x 8′ Wide x 6′ Tall Max Weight: (8,000 lbs. ~ 4 Tons) – Our largest dumpster is best for large construction and commercial projects or when your clearing out a lot of rooms.
Contact Nova Dumpsters today to schedule a drop-off or to talk to us about your needs. Call us at (833) 610-3867 to discuss with us your needs and how we can accommodate them.