Dumpster Rental – Burke Virginia
Nova Dumpsters provides dumpster rentals for homes and businesses in and around Burke, Virginia. We are a locally owned business with a reputation for low pricing, quality service, and on-time delivery and pickup.
A dumpster is perfect for when you have more than the city can pick up, such as when you’re cleaning out a room of your house, a work site, or an office space.
For contractors and homebuilders, we offer ongoing service at their worksite, keeping it clear of debris.
By renting a dumpster you make any job easier. You simply toss in what you want to be removed, including old furniture, appliances, yard waste, and construction debris.
We’ve been in the junk removal industry for over a decade. People have counted on us to get rid of their junk in an ethical manner without concern of their property being damaged in the process.
We’re unique in that we offer a number of dumpster sizes for rent. And because we use a process that allows us to place dumpsters in locations that often aren’t big enough for traditional dumpsters.
· We use a hook-lift dumpster system to pick up and drop off dumpsters. The benefits of this system is that:
· Our trucks are smaller so they can get onto narrow driveways or small parking lots.
· With smaller dumpster sizes available we can deposit them into smaller spaces.
· Instead of just dropping a dumpster onto your property, we place it with the hook lift system meaning less potential for damage.
· Because our trucks are smaller, they weigh less and won’t put as much stress on roads and driveways.
We are fully licensed and insured.
If we can, we can accommodate you with same day dumpster rental or schedule you for the next day.
And we offer the lowest prices in the area, with no hidden fees.
Dumpster Rentals for Commercial Use & for Contractors
It’s not just homeowners in Burke that contact us about renting dumpsters.
Contractors and remodeling companies call us when they have construction debris, they need to clear out from a work site. We can leave dumpster at their location and empty them as needed. Long term dumpster rentals are the perfect solution to keeping a work site clear of debris at all times.
We regularly get calls from store owners or office managers who want to clear out clutter from their shop or office. Realtors and landlords contact us when they have a listing they need to clean out before they start marketing it.
The Price Your Quoted Is the Price You Pay
Often customers will quote a quote from a dumpster only to find when the bill arrives that their cost is dramatically higher. The invoice lists fuel surcharges, delivery fees, tipping feeds, and even environmental fees.
Our pricing is all-inclusive, meaning the price we quote you is the price your billed. The only time it changes is if you go over your weight limit.
Some people worry about having to get permits when they rent a dumpster. This won’t be necessary if you’re putting the dumpster on private property. When you call to let us know where you want the dumpster and if it’s a public street, we can let you know if you need a permit.
Why You Need A Dumpster
You might still be deciding whether you even need a dumpster. After all, there are other options available. A dumpster, however, works best when you have a lot to get rid of and want the easiest solution. You simply toss things in.
There are also things you can’t set out for the city or take to the landfill yourself, such as debris from a construction or remodeling project. We even have a special dumpster if you need to get rid of bricks, concrete, or dirt.
When done you might find you have a little room left over when you’re done. Now is the time to get rid of that clutter you set aside in the attic or basement, freeing up some space.
A dumpster rental is great for when you’re about to move and need to clear junk you don’t want to load into the moving van. It can help when you’re doing spring cleaning or cleaning up yard waste. Or need to clear out a family estate.
What Size Dumpster Do You Need?
Now that you know that Nova Dumpsters has a variety of roll-off dumpster available, you might wonder what size works for you. You don’t want to overpay for a dumpster too large, but you also don’t want to have trash left over after its filled. When you call we’ll discuss what size you actually need.
- 6-yard dumpster –14′ Long x 8′ Wide x 2′ Tall Max Weight: (8000 lbs. ~ 4 Tons) – Ideal for small projects or when you have a lot of small items to get rid of such appliances or furniture.
- 10-yard dumpster – 14′ Long x 8′ Wide x 3′ Tall Max Weight: (8,000 lbs. ~ 4 Tons) – For small remodeling projects or when you’re cleaning out a single room.
- 15-yard dumpster – 16′ Long x 8′ Wide x 4′ Tall Max Weight: (8,000 lbs. ~ 4 Tons) – Often used for when you’re remodeling a single room or clearing out larger spaces.
- 20-yard dumpster – 16′ Long x 8′ Wide x 4.5′ Tall Max Weight: (8,000 lbs. ~ 4 Tons) Best for bigger remodeling projects and when you have a lot of yard debris to clear out.
- 30-yard dumpster – 18′ Long x 8′ Wide x 6′ Tall Max Weight: (8,000 lbs. ~ 4 Tons) – Our biggest roll off dumpster is best for larger construction and commercial projects or when your clearing out a lot of rooms.
Contact Nova Dumpsters today to schedule a drop-off or to discuss with us what you want hauled. Call us at (833) 610-3867.